- The student research project "The first 100 days of fascist Germany" was featured in the Emory Report
- Prof. Paul Buchholz presented the paper "Cosmos in Crisis: Franz Krahberger's Humbolts Reise" at the Austrian Studies Association conference in Chicago.
- Prof. Hiram Maxim gave the paper “A multiple-case study of international students’ L3 development in the U.S. university language classroom” with Dr. Glenn Levine (UC-Irvine) at the American Association of Applied Linguistics conference in Portland, Oregon.
- Prof. Miriam Udel was interviewed about her award-winning book Never Better!
- Prof. Höyng’s chapter “Goethes Iphigenie als Opfer und seine Iphigenie auf Tauris als Opfergabe“ appeared in the volume “Making Sacrifices-Opfer bringen. Visions of Sacrifice in European and American Cultures - Opfervorstellungen in europäischen und amerikanischen Kulturen,” edited by Nicholas Brooks and Gregor Thuswaldner.