- Prof. Miriam Udel was interviewed about her award-winning book Never Better!
- Prof. Höyng’s latest scholarly work was published in a volume on “Making Sacrifices,” edited by Nicholas Brooks and Gregor Thuswaldner, last December.
“Goethes Iphigenie als Opfer und seine Iphigenie auf Tauris als Opfergabe.“Making Sacrifices-Opfer bringen. Visions of Sacrifice in European and American Cultures - Opfervorstellungen in europäischen und amerikanischen Kulturen.Eds. Nicholas Brooks and Gregor Thuswaldner. Vienna: New Academic Press, 2016. 18-32.
- Prof. Miriam Udel received from the Jewish Book Council the 2016 National Jewish Book Award in Modern Jewish Thought and Experience for her monograph Never Better!
- Prof. Peter Höyng was profiled by the Center for Faculty Development and Excellence
- Prof. Hiram Maxim was interviewed as part of an article on the importance of keeping the foreign language requirement at U.S. colleges and universities.